We’re hiring! Spotted Yeti is looking to add a manager level position to lead our post production department and assist with creative development. This is a fulltime and salaried position. If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send us your resume and video samples. (Bonus points if you can make a mean cocktail or excel at trivia for our quarterly team competitions.)
Job Title: Post Production Manager
Main Roles: 75% Sr. Editor, 25% Creative Development
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead all post production efforts and manage post workflow and standard operating procedures.
- Edit videos from beginning through polished delivery. This includes creating visually engaging storytelling pieces, scripting interview-based productions, and branding new content for our clients.
- Execute high-quality motion graphics, visual design, and animations.
- Ability to color grade and stylize footage.
- Maintain all edit stations, update software, and recommend new tools to keep current with industry trends.
- Manage media files.
- Serve as the video technical expert by helping to educate team members and troubleshoot problems.
- Train new employees and interns on company workflow and processes.
- Assist producers in brainstorming, pitching, and developing creative concepts and storytelling ideas.
- Contribute to the development of video strategies and research video trends.
- Storyboard scenes when necessary.
- 8+ of video production experience.
- A diverse portfolio of work done as an editor.
- A strong sense of storytelling and the ability to identify new and creative ways to approach how we tell stories through video.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain multiple projects at once.
- Fluent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Must be well versed in Premiere and After Effects.
- General knowledge of operating video equipment.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field.
Employees are expected to work at minimum a 40-hour workweek. Some nights and weekends are required due to project deadlines or production shoots. Our typical operating hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, however a flexible work schedule is negotiable.
Resumes and portfolio samples should be submitted to Molly Berrens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update: This job was filled 5/19