Spotted Yeti Media is a Smart Video Agency. We make videos. But we also build strategies that increase reach and engagement by leveraging audience insights to meet objectives of our clients. From social media to broadcast, we partner with organizations to create and execute video marketing plans that move audiences to think, feel, and act.
We’re hiring a Video Producer with proven leadership abilities and a love for telling stories. The right candidate can manage and collaborate with a team of creatives and also work directly with clients (varying from non-profit to corporate) to guide them through a production.
- Brainstorm, pitch, and develop creative concepts and storytelling ideas.
- Develop questions and perform interviews for documentary-style filmmaking.
- Scout locations, hire crew and talent, and prep/rent equipment.
- Coordinate Spotted Yeti internal resources with senior staff.
- Review video edits and provide feedback to editors.
- Manage the complete video making process.
- Stay educated on video marketing trends.
- Write original scripted videos or edit client provided material for video.
- Write copy for video marketing, advertising, and social media.
- Maintain regular communication with client accounts and serve as account manager for established clients.
- Write client proposals and manage production budgets.
- Attend at least one networking/continuing education event per month.
- Assist Owner and Senior Staff in overall yearly marketing and sales goals.
- Edit video drafts in Adobe Premier
- Fill in on crew positions (Camera Operation, Audio, etc.)
- Media Management
- 5+ years of production experience (must include experience as a video producer).
- A portfolio of work done as a video producer.
- A strong sense of storytelling and the ability to identify new and creative ways to approach how we tell stories through video.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Client and employee relationship skills.
- Ability to maintain multiple projects at once.
- Fluent knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Apple hardware. Additional Adobe program knowledge is a plus.
- General knowledge of operating video equipment
- Ability to transport and lift heavy production equipment
- Bachelors degree in relevant degree.
The Video Producer position at Spotted Yeti Media is intended to be full-time, however, part-time consideration may be given to those candidates who do not hold other employment that would be considered a conflict of interest. Full-time employees are expected to work at minimum a 40-hour workweek. Our typical operating hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, however a flexible work schedule is negotiable (including the ability to work from home while the pandemic continues). Some nights and weekends are required due to production shoots and project deadlines.
Resumes and portfolio samples should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.